We’re all about fashion and amazing outfits, but do you know what can really take your look from zero to hero in seconds? Your beauty routine! Whether it’s simple skincare maintenance, or a dash of trendy lipstick, today, we’ve got the top five beauty trends for fall. Trust us, embrace any of these beauty trends, and you’ll instantly see the difference they can make in your style.
1. Blush is a staple for the cooler months, no matter what; however, for 2018, it’s all about embracing your natural glow. Pick a blush in the same shade as your natural rosy glow, and we’ve got a feeling you’ll be reaching for your new favorite blush time and time again.
2. Just as in fashion, the ‘90s are also back in the beauty world, and that means brown lipstick. Yes, brown lipstick is having a real moment in beauty, and we’re not mad about it. Embrace brown lipstick, and you might just find your new favorite lipstick shade.
3. Speaking of the ‘90s, if you want to take the trend up to your eyes, embrace blue shadows and eyeliners. It’s unexpected, fun, and it will make your eyes pop! Not a bad deal, right?
4. For those of you who want to stick with classic fall trends, you can never go wrong with red lips for fall. Red lips are a quintessential fall staple. Plus, they instantly give your look an edge of sophistication.
5. Now, in terms of skincare, we’ve been seeing dewy skin really take centre stage in recent months. Let your glow shine bright and embrace all things dewy for a fall look that’s right on trend.
Trust us, while it’s easy enough to focus all your attention on your outfit, when you put some time into your beauty routine as well, it pays off. Give any of these beauty trends a try, and we’ve got a strong suspicion that you’ll quickly see exactly what we’re raving about.